This spring 2023 VQEG meeting will be 26 to 30 June, 2023, hosted face-to-face by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) at the SIE headquarter in San Mateo, CA, USA. This will be a hybrid meeting, with remote participation.
Details will be announced soon. Send meeting questions to email@example.com. The meeting host is Saman Zadtootaghaj.
Registration and Presentations
- Register: on this web site to obtain site access and receive connection information.
- Presentations: enter your requests on this Google Sheet.
- Schedule: available on this Google Sheet.
- Minutes: in this Google Doc.
- Logistics: coming soon
VQEG welcomes presentations of state-of-the-art research to progress projects. Enter your presentation information in the presentation Google Sheet, above. We typically schedule 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
Slides sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be made available on this web page. The file name must begin with the VQEG standard prefix: VQEG_<group>_2023_<id>_ where <group> is the VQEG group (e.g., AVHD, NORM) and <id> is the ID number provided by VQEG (see the presentation Google Sheet). Please use the email title "VQEG Slides for <id>" to help us find and correctly post your slides.
If you cannot access Google Sheets, email the following information to email@example.com
- For presentations, specify your name, affiliation, VQEG group, presentation title, and talk duration
- To register, specify your name, organization, country, and email address
SIE headquarter in San Mateo (2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy, San Mateo, CA 94404, USA)
Call-in details will be emailed to registered participants. Discussions will prioritize in-person participation.