Computer Generated Imagery (CGI)
The CGI group focuses on the computer generated content for both images and videos material. The main goals are as follows:
- Creating a large database of computer-generated content
- Analyzing the content (feature extraction before and after rendering)
- Analyzing the performance of objective quality metrics
- Evaluate/develop existing/new quality metrics/models for CGI material
- Rendering adaptation technique (depending on the network constraints)
This work is in-line with the ITU-T work item G.OMG (opinion model for gaming applications).