The fall 2022 VQEG meeting will be held online, probably in December. Details will be announced soon. Send meeting questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Presentations
- Register: on this Google Sheet to receive connection information
- Presentations: enter your requests on this Google Sheet
- Schedule: available on this Google Sheet
- Minutes: in this Google Doc
VQEG welcomes presentations of state-of-the-art research to progress projects. Enter your presentation information in the presentation Google Sheet, above. We typically schedule 15 minutes for the presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
Slides sent to email@example.com will be made available on this web page. The file name must begin with the VQEG standard prefix: VQEG_<group>_2022_<id>_ where <group> is the VQEG group (e.g., AVHD, NORM) and <id> is the ID number provided by VQEG (see the presentation Google Sheet). Please use the email title "VQEG Slides for <id>" to help us find and correctly post your slides.
If you cannot access Google Sheets, email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For presentations, specify your name, affiliation, VQEG group, presentation title, and talk duration
- To register, specify your name, organization, country, and email address
Sessions will begin at 1:00pm (13:00) in UTC and last for five (5) hours. There is a 20 minute break in the middle.
- 1:00pm to 6:00pm in London (GMT)
- 2:00pm to 7:00pm in most of Europe (CET)
- 5:00am to 10:00am in California, USA (PST)
- 8:00am to 1:00pm in New York, USA (EST)
- 8:00pm to 1:00am the next day in Beijing, China (CST)
Call-in details will be emailed to registered participants.
- Mute your audio, unless you are talking
- Stream your video if you are talking
- Raise your hand if you have a question or want to talk
VQEG will record all sessions.
Presenters, email your slides to Margaret Pinson. Name your slides with the names provided in the meeting minutes / presentation list. If you cannot access these, we will rename your slides according to the VQEG meeting file naming convention.